Gingerbreads Fees 2018/19
To register a place at Gingerbreads a registration fee of £25 is required, plus a deposit of £50, which is held by the club for the duration of your contract.
Please note: a new website will be replacing this one shortly. Please go to the 'home' page to find up to date information on Gingerbreads services currently.
Fees are for the full session which includes a snack, refreshments and a hot or cold meal at tea time.
Fees for a permanent place
Nelson Academy pick up £11.00 per session
Hillcrest Primary pick up £12.00 per session
Denver Primary pick up £12.00 per session
Wimbotsham Primary pick up £12.00 per session
Fees for an ad hoc place or extra sessions
Nelson Academy pick up £11.30 per session
Hillcrest Primary pick up £12.30 per session
Denver Primary pick up £12.30 per session
Wimbotsham Primary pick up £12.30 per session
Once you have registered, your monthly fees will be calculated.
Fees are averaged out over the academic year, taking into account bank holidays and school holidays.
You shall be invoiced the same amount each month in advance.
We strongly advise parents to set up a standing order for your fees to be debited from your account by the deadline date to avoid incurring late payment fees.
Invoices are sent out approximately 2 weeks prior to the deadline which is the 2nd of the month.
Please see our Bookings, Fees and Cancellation policy for further details.
"Can I get help with childcare costs?"
You may be able to get help with childcare costs.
* Tax-free childcare - you could claim up to £500 per 3 months for each child. The government pay £2.00 for every £8.00 you spend on childcare via an online account.
You must be working at least 16 hours per week to claim.
* Tax credits - you could claim £1.960 per year for each child. You must be working at least 16 hours per week if you are a single parent or 24 hours a week between a couple. (at least one must be working 16 hours per week).
* Universal credit - you can only make a claim if you live in a 'full service' area.
* Help while you study - you can apply for 'Discretionary Learner Support' if you are 20 yrs old or over and are in further education, studying an NVQ, BTEC or PGCE for example.
You may also be able to apply for a 'childcare grant' if you are in full time higher education.
For more information please go to:
* Employer childcare vouchers - If you joined a childcare voucher scheme or a directly contracted childcare scheme on or before 4 October 2018
You can keep getting vouchers or directly contracted childcare as long as:
your wages were adjusted on or before 4 October 2018
you stay with the same employer and they continue to run the scheme
you do not take an unpaid career break of longer than a year